We stand behind the products that we sell. At times, despite our best efforts to assure the best quality, a product purchased from a manufacturer may have a defect in materials and or workmanship as there are many components and processes that go into our products. If you believe your item has a defect or is damaged please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photos of damaged item.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (order number).
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) :
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Clearance items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged within the first 7 days after delivery. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To get instructions on where to send the item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.